9.03.2009

Girl Talk Thursday: Your Five & a Thank You!

[Your Five:

Not the top five books on your shelf or the top five places you’ve done it. These are the five individuals you’re totally allowed to boink outside of wedlock or any sort of committed relationship. ]


Let me just tell you that this *may* have been one of the most difficult tasks EVER for me. I mean, seriously?? Just FIVE??? Le Sigh. Okay, okay, I'll follow the damn rules:

1. Josh Hamilton RAWR.

2. Brittany Murphy

3. LL Cool J Dude, he's over 40, but I DO.NOT.CARE. Look the lips, the abs, the jawline, the arms, omg.

4. Jenny McCarthy Smart, funny, sexy.....
5. Taylor Kitsch I was pretty concerned about my obsession with Riggins (his character on Friday Night Lights), since he plays a teen. I felt sorta like a perv. Until I found out he is sooooo not a teen. *Whew* Re-commence the drool.
I'm insanely worn out after this post. I mean, FIVE???? Seriously?!?

(By the way, here and here are my previous posts on my obsessions, for further eye candy).

***********************To all of you who participated in Session 1 of The "When Pills Aren't Enough" Sessions, thank you! Also, thanks to all the commentors as well! Session 2 will be soooooon. You can still click on the badge above and check out all of the posts.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh. I totally thought I would be on here...

(Brittany Murphy IS VERY Hot!!!) :-)

Badass Geek said...

That is one of the only times I find Brittany Murphy attractive. Must be the cleavage.

Anonymous said...

give me Riggins.....and LL's lips on certain places...YUM

My Bottle's Up! said...

gawd i could lick LL's stomach....

averygoodyear said...

That pic of Brittany Murphy? SO DAMNED HOT.

I left chicks off my list, but ... there are some niiiiiiice ones out there!

Holly said...

I think you and my hubby would get alone REALLY well. You share many of the same crushes...including LL

Jenny Grace said...

Dude. LL is HOTNESS. Age is just a number.

And I had a VERY hard time with picking five.

lane said...

brittany murphy has boobs? and she actually doesn't look cracked out in that photo. she looks *gasp* sexy? wow.

haha.

my five would be:

1. rob pattinson (natch)
2. jackson rathbone
3. fletcher chouinard
4. adriana lima
5. kate moennig

errr you're right, it was hard to pick just five though.

lane said...

p.s. i'm excited about 'pills' session 2! i was too slow and didn't get to participate in the first one. 'cause ya know, school and work own my soul. oh and there's that mini human that lives with me who also owns part of my soul ;). haha! you know how that goes.

colleen said...

Um, I just about fainted at LLCJ's stomach... oh the undies peeking over the jeans, under the abs... um... whoa...

Nickie said...

Dayum... Jenny looks hot enough for my list in that pic! My chick crushes aren't on my list, but if they were, J-Lo would be at the very top. God she's friggin hot!

Cheryl said...

I had no idea who Taylor K was before reading your post, but O.M.G., I think I'm going to get to know him. :)

Kelly Miller said...

Woah. I don't know if I should thank you or blame you for introducing me to Higgins. Yum!

Meg said...

Mmm I'm with you on them all except Riggins. He's to..pretty (?) for me. But holy hell Brittany Murphy and Jenny McCarthy are HOT!!

Curves in the Road said...

Your 5 is full of yummy men and women...why didn't I think to add any women. Damn...

Maria Melee said...

YES!! RIGGINS!!

And god, I love Brittany Murphy.

Annette said...

OMG...LL Cool J's lips. They're in a category all their own aren't they?

Chibi said...

Yes, ladies really DO love Cool James. I'd love to wash my delicates on those washboard abs... *dies from the hotness that is LL*

AmazingGreis said...

I love baseball players. I almost included David Wright, from the NY Mets, to my list!

Anonymous said...

Brittany Murphy is pretty sexy, whoo! I haven't seen a pic of her like that before.

... Excuse me while I go, umm... yeah. Bye.

Unknown said...

I'm with Badass Geek - normally Brittany Murphy does NOT look that good. But that pic? Wow.

Have to say you have some good taste :)